Trail Snapshot: O’Fallon Park Trails
- Hike Distance: 1.3 to 7 miles
- Difficulty: Easy to Medium
- Duration: Approx 1 to 5 hrs
- Trail Type: 3 Loop Trails & Out & Back
- Seasons: All Year
- Dogs: Allowed On Leash
- Hike Trail Map: Click for a Map of O’Fallon Park Trails
- Denver Drive Time: 35 min
- Driving Directions to O’Fallon Park Trails: Click for Google Map
- Town Nearest Hike: Evergreen, Colorado
- Beauty: Mountain peak views, Bear Creek & brooks, wildflowers, & butterflies
- Activities: Picnic areas, horseback riding, mountain biking
Trails at O’Fallon Park
1- Meadow View Loop (2.5 miles): We actually hiked this as an out-and-back from the lot up to the vista. Great views up there, but be ready for a steady gain in elevation. It’s some work, but it’s worth it.
2- Panorama Point – (1.3 miles out-and-back)
3-West Ridge Loop – (3 miles)
4- Picnic Loop (1.3 miles): Stays closer to the picnic areas and makes for a nice easy walk with the family before or after lunch.
5-Bear Creek Trail – This trail runs 7 miles from Pence Park parking lot to the Lair o’ the Bear Park lot. Medium in difficulty and a mountain biking mecca.
Tips & Resources for Hiking O’Fallon Park Trails :
- TIP: This is another park that can fill quickly on the weekends, but it’s mainly the picnic areas. It’s not necessary to go early, but it’s not a bad idea.
- TIP: Keep alert for mountain bikers, especially on the Bear Creek Trail. Most of the other trails are hiker only.
- TIP: Bring a picnic breakfast or lunch.
- Trail Map: O’Fallon Park Trails
- Colorado Road Conditions: Colorado Road Conditions
- After the Hike: Beau Jo’s Pizza
Map & Driving Directions
Click for Driving Directions