|Hike Distance||0.1 mile Round Trip|
|Duration||Approx 5 min|
|Trail Type||Pull-off Observation Area|
|Seasons||June to September|
|Dogs||Allowed On Leash|
|Denver Drive Time||5 hrs|
|Driving Directions to North Clear Creek Falls||Click for Google Map|
|Town Nearest Hike||Lake City, Colorado|
|Beauty||Waterfall Observation area|
|Activities||picnic facilities, photography|
Tips & Resources for North Clear Creek Falls
- TIP: Because North Clear Creek Falls faces east, some of the best time for photography will be in the early morning moments as the sun is rising.
- TIP: Bring a picnic lunch. The observation area near the falls has new picnic facilities.
- Packing List: Always pack the 10 Essentials. Download our Hiking Guide to get list and dayhiking packing checklist.
- Colorado Road Conditions: Colorado Road Conditions
- After the Hike: Tommyknocker Tavern in Creede
- Photo: We would like to express our gratitude to Scott Ingram for sharing such an amazing photograph of this hike.
Map & Driving Directions
Click for Driving Directions