If you are fond of panoramic views, then the Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park is what you may be looking for. At the top of this trail you will find a beautiful view that looks out to the mountains and the plains. This medium-difficulty hike also lets you hike along a babbling brook. Check out our snapshot below for a trail map, driving directions to the trailhead and more details.
Trail Snapshot: Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park
- Hike Distance: 2.4 mile Round Trip
- Difficulty: Medium
- Duration: Approx 1hr Round Trip
- Trail Type: Out & Back
- Seasons: Spring to Fall
- Dogs: Allowed On Leash
- Hike Trail Map: Click for a Map of Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park
- Denver Drive Time: 40 min
- Driving Directions to Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park: Click for Google Map
- Town Nearest Hike: Evergreen, Colorado
- Beauty: Mountain peak views, Bear Creek
- Activities: Picnic area, fishing, hiking
Corwina Park has two different trailheads, an east parking lot and a west lot (I don’t believe they are named this way–it’s just the geographic location). Hiking from the west lot (second lot you come to driving from Morrison/Denver), provides the shortest hiking route. The trail here follows a seasonal brook; it’s sounds and the shade from the trees make this a pleasant approach to Panorama Point.
Tips & Resources for Hiking Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park :
- TIP: If you hike during winter, wearing a traction device like YakTrax is ideal, as well as using trekking poles.
- Trail Map: Panorama Point Trail in Corwina Park Map
- Colorado Road Conditions: Colorado Road Conditions
- After the Hike: Beau Jo’s Pizza
- Photo: We would like to express our gratitude to Ben Deutsch for sharing such an amazing photograph of this hike.
wind: 4mph W
H 67 • L 47
Map & Driving Directions
Click for Driving Directions