Trail Snapshot: North Clear Creek Falls Near Lake City, Colorado
- Hike Distance: .1 mile Round Trip
- Difficulty: Easy
- Duration: Approx 5 min
- Trail Type: Pull-off Observation Area
- Starting Elevation: 10,000′
- Elevation Gain: +0′
- Seasons: June to September
- Dogs: Allowed On Leash
- Denver Drive Time: 5 Hours
- Driving Directions to North Clear Creek Falls: Click for Google Map
- Town Nearest Hike: Lake City, Colorado
- Beauty: Waterfall Observation area
- Activities: picnic facilities, photography
Tips & Resources for North Clear Creek Falls
- TIP: Because North Clear Creek Falls faces east, some of the best time for photography will be in the early morning moments as the sun is rising.
- TIP: Bring a picnic lunch. The observation area near the falls has new picnic facilities.
- Packing List: Always pack the 10 Essentials. Download our Hiking Guide to get list and dayhiking packing checklist.
- Colorado Road Conditions: Colorado Road Conditions
- After the Hike: Tommyknocker Tavern in Creede
- Photo: We would like to express our gratitude to Scott Ingram for sharing such an amazing photograph of this hike.
Map & Driving Directions
Click for Driving Directions