Glendale Farm is a short hiking trail near Littleton, Colorado, that offers a seventeen-acre off-leash dog park. This makes for a great after-work trail run or a leisurely hike when the sun is setting over the mountains and the day is cooling down. Explore the full trail profile below for all the details: hiking trails, trail map, and detailed directions to the trailhead.
Trail Snapshot: Glendale Farm Trail – Douglas County Open Space
- Hike Distance: 1.6 mile Round Trip
- Difficulty: Easy
- Duration: Approx 45min Round Trip
- Trail Type: Loop
- Seasons: All Year
- Dogs: Allowed On Leash
- Hike Trail Map: Click for a Map of Glendale Farm Trail – Douglas County Open Space
- Denver Drive Time: 35 min
- Driving Directions to Glendale Farm Trail – Douglas County Open Space: Click for Google Map
- Town Nearest Hike: Littleton, Colorado
- Beauty: Grassland, Front Range views, Cherry Creek, wildlife: pronghorn antelope, rattlesnakes, prairie dogs, deer, rabbits, scrub jays, & spotted towhees
- Activities: Picnic aeas, horseback riding, mountain biking, adjacent dog park
Tips & Resources for Hiking Glendale Farm Trail – Douglas County Open Space :
- An off-leash dog area: Located southwest of the main trailhead is a 17-acre parcel designated park that is fenced-in, and the only area where dogs are allowed off-leash.
- Watch your step: Prickly pear cacti grow along the trail and there are rattlesnakes present in the area.
- Trail Map: Glendale Farm Trail – Douglas County Open Space
- Colorado Road Conditions: Colorado Road Conditions
- After the Hike: Crowfoot Valley Coffee
Map & Driving Directions
Click for Driving Directions